- Plant a small garden using flowers and herbs known to stimulate the pineal gland (i.e. Chamomile, Gardenia, Jasmine, Lavender, Lotus, Sage, Wisteria). The pineal gland is where the third eye is said to be located. Stimulating this gland is like exercising a weak muscle. When it gets stronger, you will be able to use it, opening yourself to other realms of existence. So, once your garden is in bloom, sit near it and meditate while inhaling its magical scent. You can also cut a few branches off to make potpourri baskets, scented flower jewelry, pillow sachets, scented baths, and herbal remedies. If you plan to plant more than 2 herbs or flowers, consult a herbalist or professional gardener first. The mixture of certain herbs can be overwhelming and harmful.
- Plant a moon garden of aromatic flowers that only bloom at night. When you lie in your bed, your windows open, contemplating in silence, you will smell their scents each time a breeze floats your way and be reminded of your connection to the Earth. These gardens are also a beautiful, inspirational, and fragrant backdrop to midnight rituals and spiritual exploration. Some flowers that bloom at night are Moonflowers, Four-o’clocks, Angels’ Trumpets, Evening Primrose, Evening Stock, night blooming Jasmine, night blooming Water Lilies, and Night Gladiolus.
- Create a song for Mother Earth that speaks of her being healed, of your love for her, of your connection to her, and of your gratitude for her gifts. Each time you walk into a garden, stand under the waterfall in your shower, chop fresh herbs in your kitchen, watch raindrops trailing down your windowpane, feel wind blowing through your hair, or arrange flowers in a vase of water — sing your song. Let it become a constant routine. The more you do it, the more you will be aware of your connection to the earth and the elements. Later, you can create songs targeting specific areas of life. For example, you can create songs for growing crops in your garden, healing a polluted lake, nourishing a dying plant, welcoming the rain, attracting wind on a hot day, cleansing the etheric plane surrounding your home. These songs can become a psychic ability where you will now be able to create visible positive changes in your environment. It’s a good way to start creating the world you want to live in.
- Consider subletting a house or townhouse on the water in the country for a few weeks. Living by the sea is a great way to remove yourself from the negative energy found in many in-land cities. Negative energy can hamper spiritual growth while positive energy can increase it. Mother Earth is strong and vibrant in coastal areas. She has given the ocean great healing and calming powers that will help induce meditative states and increase your vibrancy. Just think how hard it is to be mad on the beach. Whether sea, river, or lake, large bodies of water can be healing and calming. These waters are great environments for contemplation, meditation, energy work, psychic development, merging with the water element, and connecting with water elementals.
- Consider subletting a house up in the mountains, away from a major city, for a few weeks. The air high-up in the mountains is normally cleaner than the air in valleys and low-lying land. And of course, air in the country tends to be cleaner than air in the city. This is important because this will be your time to breathe in deeply Mother Earth’s natural air and allow it to spread throughout your body. Spend as much time as you can outdoors in the morning and evening when the sun is not at its harshest. In the mountains, the ultra-violet rays from the sun and the energy among the plants, rocks, and soil are immense and much purer. The experience can be vitalizing. This is the perfect place to meditate, take ultra-violet sun-baths, and do (psychic) energy work. While there, don’t forget to be on a look-out for nature spirits and elementals like fairies, elves, sylphs, sprites, and brownies.
- Visit at least one of Mother Earth’s positive energy vortexes and hotspots. Energy vortexes are where the energy streams that run beneath the earth’s surface gather in concentric points of power. In these spots, immense energy radiates with enough power to increase your vibrational frequency, intensify your psychic abilities, speed up your enlightenment, produce brief moments of illumination and oneness with the Divine, as well as heal illnesses and negative personality traits by unclogging chakra blockages. In just a matter of minutes, you can achieve spiritual and mystical heights that would normally take you months or years to accomplish outside a vortex. Those who are sensitive to energy will feel the energy immediately upon entering these zones.
Here is a short list of areas where energy vortexes and hot-spots can be found…
In the US:
Mt. Shasta, California
Idaho – Montana (Shalahah Vortex)
Outside the US:
Buffalo Lake, Alberta, Canada
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
Himalayas, Lhasa, Tibet
Stonehenge, Wiltshire, England
Great Pyramid, Egypt
Please remember to always perform spiritual and mystical work with attention, patience, protection, and wisdom. Unpreparedness in this world is dangerous and sometimes life-threatening.