How can I heal the world? How can I make the world a more peaceful, loving and joyful place to live in? How can I heal the earth so that my children and grandchildren will have a healthy place to call home? People are always asking these types of questions. I used to ask the same thing. And over the years, I’ve come to realize that there are many ways to heal the world. There is no one way. You can volunteer, donate, or teach. Or you can recycle, live organically, shop from local farms, start a healing movement, and create a technology that gives the people a real choice. You can even commit to being joyful every day.
However, if you are spiritually or psychically aware, another way does exist. All you need is the belief that distant energy healing is possible and the understanding that we all can be lightworkers. We and every living thing in the universe are lightbeings. We are all made up of energy-light grids and these grids connect us to each other. We are born with this beautiful gift of sunlight. This gift gives us a tremendous power to heal, to send positive and loving energy across the grid lines that span earth and beyond. But this gift, like any ability or muscle in your body, must be exercised in order to work. It requires beings to open up to this light, to build this light, and to be willing to send this light out for the good of all and not the selfish ego. It requires for beings to become lightworkers.
If this is your first time or if you are out of practice, begin by first closing your eyes. Think of unconditional love, the power of it. Think of how much peace, love and joy you want to share with all that lives. Think of how you want to heal with no desire for payment or return. Feel the energy of those thoughts. Now see the light within your body. If you are unable to see it, visualize your thoughts turning into a ball of energy-light. You can visualize a ball of white light in the palms of your hands, in your third eye or heart chakra region, or somewhere on your torso. Now, visualize it growing stronger and brighter. Visualize this until the light fills your entire body. Now visualize all the dark spots within you being pushed out by this light. Continue to cleanse your body with light. Keep the visualization. Work with it a couple of minutes. Continue to see it strengthen and expand. Now, here are 3 ways you can use this light to help heal the world:
- Visualize planet earth. See yourself floating in space with a view of planet earth. Then, intentionally begin to spread your healing light. Expand it, seeing it slowly cover the earth. While you are spreading your light, intend for your light to heal all those that want to be healed, to give joy to all those that want joy, and/or to provide peace to all those looking for peace.
- Visualize earth, Mother Earth, or a part of earth like a lake, a sea, a forest, your backyard, the distraught tree in a local park, a plant in your home. Focus your mind on what part of nature you choose to heal and send your healing energy to it. See it surrounding your target and then filling it on the inside. This method is great if you don’t want to get involved with healing people. As long as you spread positive energy, Mother Nature will always welcome your touch.
- Be a being of light, of awakened light, of intentional light. Be a light that shines and illuminates wherever you go, whatever you do, and to whomever you speak. Intentionally build your light. Exercise it until it is strong. Expand it until it precedes you and then, follows you. This way all that come within your vicinity will be touched by your beautiful, loving, peaceful, tolerant, joyful, compassionate, enlightening, and healing luminosity.
With the first 2 methods, you may feel a sucking motion, as if something is sucking or tugging at your energy. It should be a light sensation, barely noticeable, and certainly not painful. If you ever feel discomfort, immediately stop the process. The sucking sensation is similar to what you would feel when you heal another person with your hands through energy healing techniques like Reiki. If you feel this then you will know when to end your healing. When the sensation goes away, it usually means it is time to end your healing session. If you are unable to feel this sensation, follow your instincts and end the session when it feels right. If you are becoming weak or having other negative side effects, end the healing immediately. Remember to always use your wisdom in anything you do.
To end your energy healing, all you have to do is intentionally end it. There are many ways to do this. It can be as simple as disconnecting by mentally saying the words and stopping the flow of energy from leaving your body or as complex as performing a closing ritual. Remember the job isn’t done until you disconnect.
- To intensify the light within you, shower yourself with white light from the Creator. See this light of love and compassion falling from the sky until it surrounds and enters you. Then, see yourself merge with the light until you are nothing but light. This is a strong and intense visualization. So, beware.
- Some psychic workers have reported that light in the color white can be uncomfortable. If this is the case for you, choose another color that is healing like blue or violet. Or better yet, just use the energy of pure love. No color, just energy. Color is only a tool to help with the visualization process. The important thing is love, the intent to heal, and the ability to send those thoughts out.
- The more you exercise your light within to heal selflessly, the more you raise your vibrancy. The more you raise your vibrancy, the more you heal yourself physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. In healing others, you heal yourself.